Pages

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

lunes, 10 de septiembre de 2012

Item Monday #4!

Hey guys, so as usual, today is Item Monday! This week is Regular Show's week! I found this awesome Mordecai hat that you will love as much as I do! Check out the pics (As always the pics are linked to the store):

Regular Show with Mordecai and Ribgy Mordecai Hat

Tell me what do you think about it? For you girls I found this earrings you may like! They are inspired in one of our favorite and most funny characters in Regular Show, Pops! Check them out!:

Hand Made Regular Show Pops earrings

Let me know what do you think about them! Also remember Fan Art Friday is coming up so send me your drawings to gumballsadventureshow@hotmail.com! Remember The Amazing World Of Gumball Season 2 Episode 3a: "The Flower" is airing tomorrow night! Let me know what do you think about it!
Until next time,

Gumball's Adventure Time

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario