Pages

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

miércoles, 29 de agosto de 2012

New Pendleton Ward Webpage!

Hey guys, so I was checking twitter en found out that Pendleton Ward was going to do a new Webpage! The webpage is a Tumblr one, and its called Ilovegamesyouguys.tumblr.com! In this site he mainly uploads pictures and gifs about games, and Marios doing random stuff! Check out the pics!:

Check it out by clicking the image! The let me know what you think about it by leaving a comment! Also remember Fan Art Friday is coming up! So send me your drawings to Gumballsadventureshow@hotmail.com! I like the website really much! By the way sorry I won't be able to upload yesterday's "The Amazing World of Gumball" new episode "The Fridge" but I don't seem to find it! If anyone knows where I can please leave a comment, thanks!
Until next time,

Gumball's Adventure Show

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario